Tuesday 18 May 2010

Been pretty busy so far so not had much time to post anything. In the middle of my exams so not doing a lot of gaming or modelling so when they're all over (15 days) and there should be more stuff coming!



Alright sorry about the awful picture, first time trying to photo a model...
Well theres a test model, my Kroot shaper in my newly started Tau army. Pretty happy with how its turned out for a few hours work. Never fails to amaze me how quickly the pile of paints on my desk grows as i paint a model, and just how many are in it by the end. Starts with camo green, snakebite leather and a devlan mud wash, and before long theres scab and blood red, gold, bronze, bleached bone, shadow grey, ice blue, black, red washes, white, yellow, khaki, tau sept ochre and a few others...

Anyway back to revision. Rest of this guys squad and my work in progress stealth suits to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment