Monday 26 July 2010

Upon this rock, he dies



So due to bad weather my painting hours have been short of late, so last two days i've only got about 4-5 hours in (unemployment does have its benefits. Being unemployed gives me time to paint, but no money to buy models with. Getting a job would provide said money, but alas no time to paint)

The base is now done...i think. Don't think theres anything outstanding. This is actual the first space marine i ever painted. Therefore it had to be a space smurf on that slat of ferrocrete. It will also be the last ultramarine ever do as other than one casulty being done in the colours of my friends marines (who is going on fliers base as a kill trophy) from now on they will be done in the colours of my custom chapter (which i have the ideas for but army is well down the line).

Thinking i'm going to push myself on this model, got ideas for the power swords that are probably beyond my ability but gonna give them a try. Hope for better weather and more painting time in!

No comments:

Post a Comment