Wednesday 22 December 2010

Archon of the Twinned Blades

*Warning* Crappy picture alert *Warning*

So being winter here in England its pretty much dark all day. yes the suns up and its theres plenty of light....but its not very much. So pictures are going to be of low quality!



First of 2 archons i have assembled already. Fluff behind my Kabal uses a pair of twin sisters as kabal rulers. Working on getting it all tidied up, so will share soon. Loved this model to paint, its just so detailed, and i'm reasonably happy with the finish. Agoniser could maybe use a touch or two. Also finished the "hangers" for the raider. Used them as test schemes for the armour before touching the archon,did find one major problem....the Warriors are too detailed! One of them took me 2 hours to finish one soldier...Going to do their raider next, before moving onto other things.


In other news have my Cobra (and a Hornet) ordered so hoping i'll see them soon. Have another comp in February, so need my superheavy finished, and need to finish my 2 Nightwings as well. Now i've started on my Kabal i'll be moving over to them soon

No comments:

Post a Comment