Saturday 9 April 2011

Duke Sliscus, the Serpent

Man I've been busy

Heres my scratchbuild for Duke Sliscus, the Serpent. Hes got a lot more colour on him now, but can't get a good picture on him till I get back



The legs come from one of the raider passengers, with the torso removed at the waist.
The body is part of another raider passenger, using the front half of his torso, trimmed down to fit at the waist.
The cloak comes from a Dark Elf Corsair kit, needed quite a lot of the back already in it removing before it fit, but did in the end, with minimal greenstuffing.
The head comes from the Reaver pack
Blast Pistol and Sword come from the Warriors (I think - They were in my bits bag)
And then hes standing on a pile of skulls from the GW Skulls pack. Was gonna use the individual skulls and some greenstuff, but it came with this pile, that was just the right size

Additionaly finished my succubus and started my 2nd archon.

But now alas, I am off to a IMechE conference in Leeds tomorrow,so not a lot of painting for a few days

1 comment: