Wednesday 11 May 2011

New DE are out!

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=13924&page=10

Thats my post with all the info on them

And now the newsis posted...my opinion

Why couldn't that scratchbuilt Talos on the last page have been real? The new one...is cool i guess...and i'll be getting at least 1...but the scratch built looks much nicer

And maybe its just me being silly...but the sprue preview for the Talos and cronos look identical. Not sure why its not just 1 kit? (Turns out it is 1 kit...just being sold as 2)

Venoms and Scourges are perfect. Can't wait to get my hands on some. I like the scourge has 2 choices of cockpit...it can be open so you can see the driver

And the battleforce is nice I guess...but contains no new models, so why it wasn't released at launch I don't know

The customisation in them all looks amazing.

Rumour is a 2nd wave of models in the next 2 weeks as well

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment