Monday 15 October 2012

What goes around comes around - Eldar in Storage

It happened to my Tau, now its happening to my Eldar. Following my wonderful tournement result (only player to go 0-0-6...i even came below people who only played 3/6 games....) i've decided my Eldar are back in storage until their new codex. Nothing that wasn't FW did well, even 4 Wraithlords barely got me anywhere.

So now is the time of Chaos.

Having re-read the codex a few times during down time, and following my first game with it, i have decided that i will be writing 2 lists. One is for my fluffy, friendly gaming list, that i'm doing for my To6G thing. Its the same as the one below, but with one or 2 changes;

- Losing the Warpsmith. He was less than impressive. There are better things to spend 100 on.
- Plasma Cannon Fiend is gone. Going to try the CC one
- Going to give me about 180 points to spend - Squad of bikers, mix up the marine squads, give them 2 CCWs

I'm also going to have my "Douchebag Murder all at comps" list. Maybe not spend the entire tournement on the bottom table.

I'll post it soon...but its a lot less friendly

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been doing the tournament scene, but I recently shelved my Eldar as well. I honestly haven't found them under-powered at all, I just need to focus on my other projects right now. Namely... Necrons and Chaos Marines. Time to be a bad boy. lol I'm excited to see your lists, as I'm trying to figure out this whole power armour thing.

    ReplyDelete