Monday 7 May 2012

Razorwing

With 6th ed implying that Fliers will be rather important, figured it was time to get my DE their first. Hes been sat based, but unpainted in a box since they got released, so it was time to come out Reasonably happy, would have liked some more detailing onto the wings, but couldn't decide on a pattern. I've used the Red of my Bikers with the Blue of my Kabal as the pilot remembers where he came from.
Mor epictures can be found on my thread on BoLS as with all my stuff. GO be friendly! Now 6th ed. I've made my stance on it reasonably clear on the threads on BoLS that i'm heavily against a lot of the new rumours. It also sounds like it'll be released on the 7th July. Which is bad for my cos I fly out on Holiday on that Saturday morning. Least by the time I'll get back everyone will have lots of experience and posts on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment